SSP Worldwide – 2500, Birmingham Business Park, The Crescent, Solihull B37 7YE
Project Length : May 2016 – December 2016 (8 Months)
SSP Worldwide create Insurance software called PURE that allows Insurance companies to reach customers.
SSP previously used a monitoring package called Nimbus, that was very difficult to configure, time consuming to maintain and to make a change to it was a long winded process.
Acmtix Ltd was given the challenge to provide a Solarwinds monitoring solution for a sprawling estate of physical and virtual servers across multiple domains.
Acmtix Ltd sourced, Installed, maintained, configured, Solarwinds Orion Platform 2016.1.5300, NPM 12.0, WPM 2.2.1, IPAM 4.3.1, DPA 10.0.1, QoE 2.1.0, IVIM 2.1.2, SAM 6.2.4, NCM 7.5, Netflow Traffic Analyser 4.2.
- Providing monitoring capabilities for over 10000 servers.
- Setting up a NOC team.
- Supporting the financial insurance software/hardware environments using WMI / SNMP, netflow traffic analyser, database performance analysis and web transactions.
- Providing incident analysis with problem resolution.
- Providing alerting / reporting for incidents / forecasts.
- Replacing Nimsoft old reports with improved Solarwinds reporting.